Payments and Gift Cards
EASY TO GIVE, EPIC FOR EVERYONE.
All Quiksilver gift cards are available in $25 to $500 values and have the option to be delivered to the recipient with a customizable note.
No special offers may be applied to the purchase of a gift card.
Check balance here.
At this time E-gift cards are temporarily unavailable for purchase due to web maintenance.
Gift Card Information
E-Gift Cards are redeemable online only and cannot be used at any physical store locations. Once an E-Gift Card is purchased, the recipient will be sent an email with their card number and PIN for redemption at our online store; a confirmation email will also be sent to the purchaser.
At this time, E-Gift cards are temporarily unavailable to purchase due to web maintenance.
Checking Your Gift Card Balance
- Check your balance here.
- You can also check the balance on your Gift Card by calling (800) 943-2710. This phone number is also listed on the back of the card. When you call, please be sure to have your Gift Card number and PIN available.
The Fine Print
- E-Gift Cards are only redeemable online. Physical Gift Cards are redeemable online and at retail store locations within the United States.
- If the amount of your Gift Card does NOT cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with another valid form of payment. Gift Cards may not be used to purchase additional E-Gift Cards or Gift Cards.
- If the amount of your Gift Card is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored on your Gift Card for future use.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
Accepted Payment Methods
We accept apple pay, PayPal, Afterpay, Visa, Mastercard, American express and discover. You may also use some prepaid gift cards as long as you have pre-registered them with your current address.
Where do I enter my promo code?
The promo codes can be entered on the Shopping Cart page under the Enter Coupon Code or Loyalty Voucher tab.
Is your site secure?
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption and firewall technology throughout the ordering process.
Most browsers will show a lock icon in the bottom status bar on secure pages. Look for this icon on any web page that asks for your personal information.
To further ensure your security, we use state of the art SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect your personal information from unauthorized use.
Am I charged sales tax?
US Sales Tax
State laws require that we charge applicable sales tax on orders shipped to the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Indiana, South Dakota Tennessee, Vermont, and Canada.
We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Gift Certificates. However, items purchased with Gift Certificates will be taxed if shipped to the states mentioned above.
How do I redeem my gift card?
E-Gift Cards are only redeemable online. Physical Gift Cards are only redeemable at retail store locations within the United States.
- How do I purchase a gift card?
When will I be charged for my order?
Online purchases are not billed until they are confirmed as shipped. A temporary authorization hold is placed on the card at the time of check out then charged once your order has shipped.
How does Afterpay work?
Please see all Afterpay details by clicking here.
What payment methods do you accept?
The following payment options are excepted online. Credit cards are required to have a US billing address.
American Express Discover MasterCard Visa Gift Cards Afterpay